Levono Vibe K4 Note Features
- 5.5" (13.97cm) full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels IPS screen Gorilla glass display with 401ppi resolution - 450 Nits brightness & contrast ratio of 1000:1
- First phone with TheaterMax technology and Dolby Atmos® surround sound over speakers
- 13MP f2.2 primary camera with 5P lens element, dual LED dual tone flash, 5MP front camera with 4P lens element Android v5.1 OS with 1.3 GHz Mediatek 6753 64-bit octa core processor, ARM Mali T720 GPU, 3 GB DDR3 RAM,
- 16GB internal memory (expandable up to 128GB) and dual micro SIM dual standby (4G+4G)
- 3300mAH lithium-ion battery.
Lenovo Vibe K4 Note Review
- The first impressions of Lenovo Vibe K4 Note with price range of around 11k is impressive .
- It comes with 5.5” full HD display which produces rich colors , the side viewing angles of the phone are good.
- The feel of the phone is good though it comes with a plastic body.
- The speakers on front produce loud and clear sound which are impressive.
- The sound quality is Dolby on speaker as well on earphones . The finger print scanner is quite responsive in this bracket range.
- The UI of the phone is silky smooth even though it has the Lenovo’s custom UI.
- The virtual theater experience is good. To experience it you need to buy the additional VR headset.
- Coming to the camera it’s ok but in low light its poor.
- It comes with dual SIM option both support 4G A slot for expandable memory card which can be expanded to 128 GB.
- The battery life is impressive . It comes with the 3300mAh battery.
- It also supports the USB OTG.It does not support fast charging.The cellular call quality becomes mudduled when speaking for long time.
- The phone tends to heat while playing heavy games and the performance of GUI is not great while playing heavy games.
- The Lenovo Vibe K4 Note is good for general use and to experience the multimedia with Dolby sound and Virtual theater with a good battery life.